CE Certification according to the European Pressure Equipment Directive is mandatory for many products and markets. Additional certificates are however proof of our individual quality, such as: TÜV, ASME, DVGW, Germanischer Lloyd, GOST, SINTEF, ACS. Last but not least, DIN EN ISO 9001 stands for the internal quality management process, with its comprehensive functionality and performance assessment. The particularly strict regulations of the national rules guarantee the highest possible degree of safety - especially when it comes to the reliability of your plant.
You will find the approvals and certificates for downloading in our Service/Download Area.
- Environmental management DIN EN ISO 14001
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Quality management DIN EN ISO 9001
- ASME BPVC Section VIII, Div. 1
- Manufacture License of Special Equipment People's Republic of China