Pressure reducing valves made of stainless steel, with threaded connections
New applications can now be covered by Goetze's well-proven, robust pressure reducing valve with threaded connections now that they have extended their gunmetal series 681 to include a stainless steel version. The new 481 offers all the advantages of the 681 – while at the same time withstanding very critical and aggressive media and environments. Additional outlet pressure ranges of 0,5 to 2 bar and 5 to 15 bar make this valve suitable for an even wider range of applications.
- Examples of use
For the protection of:
- domestic water supply systems
- commercial and industrial plants
against too high supply pressure.
Pressure reducers are used, if within a piping system despite of varying pressures on the inlet side a certain pressure must not be exceeded on the outlet side.
- potable water supply according to DIN 1988
- process water supply in industrial- and building technology
- snow-making equipment
- fire-fighting equipment and sprinkler systems
- shipbuilding industry and offshore plants
- secondary areas in the food-, pharmaceutical- and cosmetics-industries.
DIN-DVGW type examination
Type approval ACS
Type approval WRAS
TR ZU 032/2013 - TR ZU 010/2011
DIN DVGW guidelines
DIN EN 1567
DIN EN ISO 3822
|Liquids||neutral and non-neutral|
|Air, gases and vapours||neutral and non-neutral|
|1/2" - 2"|
|- 10°C to + 95°C|
|Inlet pressure: up to 40 bar |
Outlet pressure: 0,5 to 15 bar
(depending on version)